Monday, February 16, 2009

Sorry to people who reads this blog..

Sorry to whoever who reads this blog.. Im just busy recently with my life..
Work occupied me 24 hours... haha k lar.. i stop exaggerate it..
I will update this blog as frequent as possible !


The difference between 'potentially' and 'reality'

The youngest son asked his father: Daddy, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'reality"

Dad: I will show you.

Dad turned to his wife and asked: "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 million dollars?"

Wife: Yes. I would never waste such an opportunity to become a millionaire. Then dad turned to his daughter: Would you sleep with Will Smith for 2 million dollars?

Daughter: Yes. That is my fantasy.

Dad turned to his son: Would you sleep with Denzel Washington for 1 million dollars?

Son: Yes. Imagine what I would do with 1 million.

Dad to his youngest son: You see "potentially' we are sitting on 4 million. But in "reality" we are living with 2 prostitutes and 1 gay.

See what money does, it exposes people to what they really are.

No comments: